Community post

Discussion

New here... Hello

Hello my name is Dawn and I have come across this site from another forum I use. I'm trying to familiarise myself with the site. I have started a chart but it has not yet detected my o like another chart I have.

My husband and I have been TTC baby 2 for 28 months this is our 29th cycle and had no luck at all. tests have been carried out which suggest husband has low sperm, low motility and we are currently waiting our 3 semen analysis result after the 2nd was inconclusive. Fx we get a positive outcome.

I am really hoping to receive a +hpt soon. We want it so badly.

How long have you been TTC? Anyone suffer with similiar concerns as us??Look forward to meeting you

PREGNANT with #2 Month 30 a mircale happened :-) - 16.6.12 fx

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi im new here as well and just want to say hello and we will get our baby dust .

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for your reply. I still can't find my way around his site properly lol

12 years ago • Post starter

hi there ladies! i'm also new :) dh and i are ttc our first.. to us all

User Image

12 years ago

Hello how long have you both been TTC for??

Nurse cupcake are you an actual nurse??

Hi ladies! I'm also new to this site. I have been trying to conceive for 4 years now. Dr said last year that my uterus was small and my cervix was low which could cause peoblems conceiving. She said the only way to make it happen was to go to a fertility dr. I don't have insurance so that's out of the question. I came across Fertibella about a month ago. It's suppose to increase your fertility. I'm on my 2 month now so hopefully this will be my lucky month! *Baby Dust* to all !

12 years ago

Hello. I have recently come across fertilitea too. There is just so much out there but its finding the best ones. I have been using preseed and soft cups and I am hoping they will help but dh sperm count really worries me

There is a lot of stuff out there. I was taking primrose oil but that didn't help me at all. So that's why I started this stuff to see if it would help. I've never had my boyfriend get his sperm checked because he already has a son so I figure his sperm must be good. Hopefully you'll see good results soon :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo