Posts by BabyK2012

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Zigzag temping

My temping is a crazy zigzag pattern. I have two children who I became pregnant with pretty quickly, the young ...

8 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Est O date keeps being pushed forward?

It seems the more information I add to this site, the further away my est ovulation date gets. Now even my O d ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

LH after chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage

I’m wondering if anyone can share their experience after an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. I star ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

BFP with strips, BFN with digital?

Has this happened to anyone? I tested BFP very early so it’s been very faint, 4 different test (2 differ ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Burning? Tingly? Cold feeling? Uterus

Hello all! I have a weird feeling in my uterus that I need help wording right! My first instinct is to call i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Royal Jelly!

I really recommend everyone to try Royal Jelly like I did. We got our BFP on our third try and I give the RJ a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

Round 3!

I just got a bfp and just feel pure excitement! I thought I'd be scared! DH and I have been trying for about 2 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

5/9 DPO and no clue!

Hello forum! I just found this website today and am kind of excited! DH and I are on our 3rd month of trying ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages