Community post

Question

Burning? Tingly? Cold feeling? Uterus

Hello all!
I have a weird feeling in my uterus that I need help wording right! My first instinct is to call it “burning sensation” but when I google all that comes up is UTIs and this is so different and then not like burning at all. Sorry for the TMI but it’s located in the area where you have pubic hair if you don’t shave, so very far down. It’s sort of like burning or tingling? It could I guess also feel a bit like when your fingers are numb from the cold then it’s cold but also sort of warm?

I have no idea how to word this, which is a problem I have a lot when it comes to the body, so I’d love to get some help! I also have sore breasts, nipples and the “sides”, not sure what kind of breast soreness that is?

The “burning” is mostly just a bit odd, it doesn’t hurt or cause me discomfort so that I need medicine or the like.

<a href=

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

On 5dpo I think I had a similar feeling to what you describe. All afternoon I had this cold burn? but warm, tingling almost vibrating sort of feeling in my uterus.

Google tried to say i had a UTI or should get checked for STDs. It was my uterus, not vagina or bladder though.

I was hoping it was the beginning of implantation, 5 dpo seems a bit early yet so, I really don't know. Just wanted to let you know you arent alone in the weird feeling department lol.
How many dpo are you?

<a href=

5 years ago

Thank you, I’ve found a bunch of others saying the same thing so we are far from alone but there’s never been an answer to it and the TS has always been alone feeling that way, haha! I don’t know exactly when I ovulated but my estimation says 8DPO. Soon 9DPO. With my two children I have now I got a positive at DPO11 so I hope I can do that now too..

When do you plan on testing??

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo