Posts by KPEAVY

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Low Rising HCG

So I am by best estimate 4 weeks and 0-2 days pregnant. I had my first HCG draw on Monday and it came back at ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Bfp...but no other proof? Who like myself, has NO symptoms?!

Hey all, so I have taken 7 tests since last thurs...all bfp :) YAY!!!! However I have NO other symptoms! I fee ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How to change my countdown to say I'm pregnant?

Hi everyone :) I got several bfp's in the last week, and am fairly positive that I am due in Feb :) So shocked ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Soo Confused, and Dr. did not help at allll.....said no big deal and rolled her eyes....need advice!

My cycles are ALWAYS 32 days. ALWAYS. Then out of no where, my last cycle was 51 days. Told my dr, and she jus ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

HAve stopped all meds, am completely natural now beside b12.....

My last cycle was 51 days! I have lost 31lbs in 3 weeks due to stopping meds......do i have hope?!? Any experi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

19DPO no sign of af

I'm 6 days late today with no sign of af, took a frer 15dpo bfn...tried the q tip test, clear...still no sign ...

10 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spiro, levo, and fertility?

Well I went to the Dr yesterday, due to the fact that I am almost a month late......she said blood test neg. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cycle day 40 no sign of af, rapid weightloss only symptom....8 days late..all bfns......

What is the very latest you have gotten your af or bfp????? Please let me know! :) thanks!!

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Feeling really sick, af late, bloated, dizzy, hot flashes, shaking, help! 15 dpo bfn

I feel so awful right now I cant even expand further right now...except for just the question its self. Please ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Digital trustworthiness....

Has anyone ever gotten a bfn on a digital test on the day of expected af and still ended up being pregnant?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago