Community post

Discussion

Bfp...but no other proof? Who like myself, has NO symptoms?!

Hey all, so I have taken 7 tests since last thurs...all bfp :) YAY!!!! However I have NO other symptoms! I feel fine! In fact, the only reason I took the first test last week was because af had not shown, and I wanted to make sure the glass of wine I was planning on after work would be ok....my hubby and I about fell over when that 2nd faint line showed up!!! Needless to say, bye bye wine. Does anyone else have NO SYMPTOMS?! Let me know!!

User Image User Image User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I just got a BFP on Saturday. I was testing every day since 05/30 because my cycle should have been here by that day at the latest. I didnt get a positive until 06/09. I didnt feel pregnant. Not a thing, and I have a child already so I know what it feels like when pregnant. I think I am in disbelief. I am on the wrong site here really cuz we were not trying to get pregnant. We were using condoms, and I had an appt this coming Wed to get on birth control. ..... I still don't feel pregnant at all.

11 years ago

I didn't have the "typical" symptoms I see most women describing. I got my BFP on Monday, and I didn't feel sick, my boobs didn't hurt, etc. I was just very tired and peeing a lot. Maybe we are just lucky??? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/conhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gifgratulations.gif

11 years ago

This is me!!! I am pregnant right now with my second (18 dpo, 4w4d), but very early. I am not feeling ANYTHING though. With my daughter, my boobs were at least bigger and a bit sore by this point, but right now the only reason I know I'm pregnant is because of the multiple positive HPTs and lack of period.

I am feeling so anxious that this means something is wrong, but I'm trying to relax until I see my OB. I remember morning sickness and everything really kicked in with my first pregnancy around 6-7 weeks, so maybe it's just too early.

Original poster, do you have an update? Hope everything is going well! Good luck to you and congrats!

11 years ago

UPDATE A MILLION YEARS LATER!!!!!! Yes I had a beautiful intelligent amazing little girl ???? She is now 5 and perfect in every way!!!

User Image User Image User Image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo