Posts by starburstice

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

count down my pregnancy.

Its been awhile since I updated mostly cuz I moved over to count down my pregnancy, so I figured id share the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12 weeks!!!

with each that goes by i relax a lil more. I think there will always be something to worry about in pregnancy ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 weeks!!

Here we are nearing the end of my third month! And getting close to the end of my first trimester and the begi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10 Weeks!!!

There were times where i have wondered if I'd ever be the mom i so much longed to be, and times i wondered if ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Babies HB! 9wk1d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQLxkphusAc

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9 weeks!!

So all seems to be going well. Had a pretty Interesting evening fri night. Went to dinner and my poor hubby ba ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 weeks!!!

had my first official appt today! and U/S baby is measuring perfectly right where it should be at 8weeks! got ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7weeks!!!! :)

Already so much in love! Things seems to be going well. spotting has seemed to cease. Have thrown up a few tim ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

6 WEEKS!! :D

So excited to say things appear to be going great! Have officially started experiencing some nausea! :) on mot ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

5 WEEKS!!

Ok so over the weekend we had a lil scare. Some RED spotting. Was only a scant amount but I had been cramping ...

5 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago