Community post

Journal

12 weeks!!!

with each that goes by i relax a lil more. I think there will always be something to worry about in pregnancy tho. the first was getting past 4 weeks then getting the u/s i was so worried we wouldnt see a baby, then was hearing the HB. Now im waiting to finish the first trimester. Next will be waiting to get past viability and then of course the big one pushing the baby out with out any major issues. All i can do is pray and trust in God! And thats exactly what i'll do :) Been thinking about moving over to count down my preg but most of my friends are still here.. so we'll see maybe in a few weeks lol idk

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I'm over on countdown my preg! I'm sticking around here to stay following my friends though....

I hit 11 weeks yesterday and I just can't wait to be done with the first trimester so we can tell people. And can't wait to be done getting sick... lol

Love and hugs to you!

11 years ago

=] You're doing great! I know the feeling. I'm over at CMP, but I still log on here to keep up with friends TTC.

11 years ago

Are your User names the same over there?

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm Jambolina81 there.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo