Posts by Celene's Mommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Progression Continues

So my third test is nearly as dark as control. I am done testing. I will call Tuesday to set up another appoin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Darker line

SO I retested today and this one is darker than Tuesday's. It's looking good. I'm super happy about this new b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Well I did it!

I took a test! And lo and behold... TWO LINES!!! So excited, trying to contain myself. We have an appointment ...

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Testing in the morning.

Ok. So, I can't hold out any longer... I am going to test in the morning, AF is due tomorrow. Bleach pregnancy ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD 24, 13DPO

I think AF might show up, but I am trying really hard to remain positive but also not get my hopes up... it's ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

CD 20, 9DPO

Well this is Month 16 TTC, really hoping beyond hope that this will be the month. I don't know when I will tes ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Fingers Crossed

New fertility window coming up fast. It would be really nice to conceive this month. Actually, that would be a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

AF is here.

AF is right on-time. Time to move on to this new cycle and try to get pregnant. October 9th makes 16 months tt ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Month 15 TTC CD25

AF is due tomorrow, but she could wait until Sunday to show up. I am pretty positive she is on her way. On to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Another Chemical. Aunt Flow ruined it again! :(

This S**t is getting ridiculous! I am SO sick of this. I might just stop trying all together. I am so sick of ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago