Community post

Journal

CD 24, 13DPO

I think AF might show up, but I am trying really hard to remain positive but also not get my hopes up... it's a delicate balance. I have been losing my mind this TWW because my fertile window was so different this month, it seemed like a really good sign... but maybe not. My body is just being cruel. We'll see in a few days if I will be heading into month 17 TTC, month 8 post MC. I really want my rainbow baby, I want my last baby growing in my belly and then in my arms.

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Wow... 17 TTC you are a champion. You are a wise warrior filled with strength you don't even know. Tap into that the rest of your TWW, sending baby dust!!

6 years ago

You don't even know How much I needed that just now. You literally almost made me cry... This journey has been so tough. We are working on #2 and with her we got pregnant immediately... which I know I was lucky, the dr said I would probably never get pregnant and if I did it would be really hard and I might not carry to term...So she was our perfect miracle born on her due date and all. But this time around has been so difficult and draining. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo