Posts by Nokomis87

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation pains?

I'm currently 8dpo and TTC #1. Today I had some really sharp pains on my right pelvic side. They started mild, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT Question

So I get up a few times in the night to pee. I'm new at charting. My usual charting time is 7:20 a.m. but thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervical Mucus. Help!

I'm on cd 7 today. Had sex last night but he didn't ejaculate inside me. Today I'm having a lot of cm that loo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

ConceiveEasy

I've been taking Conceive Easy and I'm on my 2nd month bottle. I got my period today and noticed it's a lot li ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT???

Sorry, I'm new to BBT. I woke up to go to the bathroom and couldn't sleep well after. My body was at rest but ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Low BMI and TTC

This is my 4th month TTC. I'm 29, am 5'5'' and weigh around 94-96 lbs, so yeah, I'm underweight (sigh). I eat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What is considered CD1?

I'm so confused. I'm TTC and I'm trying to keep track of my cycles but I don't know what would be considered ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Decidual bleeding or period?

I'm currently 13 dpo and for the past few days I've been having cramps so I thought af was due. Today I starte ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Gah! This wqiting is killing me!

I'm on CD27 and I have all signs that af will show, but still could I be pregnant? Got lower back aches, cramp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

BBT chart help!

I'm on the TWW at the moment. I started charting on my last cycle so I know I don't have much to go on/ But I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago