Posts by Nokomis87

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation pains?

I'm currently 8dpo and TTC #1. Today I had some really sharp pains on my right pelvic side. They started mild, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT Question

So I get up a few times in the night to pee. I'm new at charting. My usual charting time is 7:20 a.m. but thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervical Mucus. Help!

I'm on cd 7 today. Had sex last night but he didn't ejaculate inside me. Today I'm having a lot of cm that loo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

ConceiveEasy

I've been taking Conceive Easy and I'm on my 2nd month bottle. I got my period today and noticed it's a lot li ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT???

Sorry, I'm new to BBT. I woke up to go to the bathroom and couldn't sleep well after. My body was at rest but ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Low BMI and TTC

This is my 4th month TTC. I'm 29, am 5'5'' and weigh around 94-96 lbs, so yeah, I'm underweight (sigh). I eat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What is considered CD1?

I'm so confused. I'm TTC and I'm trying to keep track of my cycles but I don't know what would be considered ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Decidual bleeding or period?

I'm currently 13 dpo and for the past few days I've been having cramps so I thought af was due. Today I starte ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Gah! This wqiting is killing me!

I'm on CD27 and I have all signs that af will show, but still could I be pregnant? Got lower back aches, cramp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Yellow snot like cm? Sorry TMI.

So for the last three days I've noticed yellow snot like cm. Had to wear pantiliner because it was some but on ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago