Posts by Tawillmy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Slowly going NUTs & Crazy cravings

Why oh why does my Dr's appt have to be so far away!!! (Jan 30th) I am trying so hard to think happy thoughts ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

BABY # 3

SO we got 2 BFP from a hpt test 12/30! Went to the hospital and they confirmed my BFP!! I am beyond excited an ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time to try again!

It has been awhile....let me update you lovely ladies since my last entry. Yes I had surgery L tube (No Damage ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

First round of clomid...waiting to Ovulate

So this cycle we decided to do a round of Clomid CD3-7. I am CD9 and heard you typically ovulate 5-10 after ta ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Cycle due TODAY and NOTHING!!!

So my cycle was suppose to start today but so far nothing!! I want to test so bad but I do not want to see a n ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

ectopic pregnancy

This has been a loong process for me and my hubby. Since finding out we were prego 2 weeks ago. I've had blood ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ectopic Pregnancy

This has been a loong process for me and my hubby. Since finding out we were prego 2 weeks ago. I've had blood ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

ectopic pregnancy

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

#UPDATE BETA LEVELS ON THE RISE

#Update Monday 6/27 midwife called to say hcg levels were a 30. but I also saw my OBGYN (monday) who also got ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

hcg level 22...feelings all over the place

Period started Monday evening right as I was about to take a prego test (6/20). which had been my longest cycl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago