Community post

Discussion

hcg level 22...feelings all over the place

Period started Monday evening right as I was about to take a prego test (6/20). which had been my longest cycle ever (CD47) usually my cycles are 30-39 since being off BC for 8mos. Tuesday sick to my stomach, cramping, extremely heavy flow, soaking pads, not a lot of clots. Wednesday(6/22) evening decided to go to the e.r after work due to the heavy bleeding and I started to get light headed. E.R. doctor told me I was preggers per blood test BUT my hcg levels were only 22. I may have miscarried or this is not a viable pregnancy and I needed to follow up with my OBGYN. Thursday(6/23) followed up with my midwife she order blood work for Friday (6/24) to compare levels and I should know test results Monday (6/27) which I also have appt with my OBGYN as well! so right now my emotions are all over the place. I have taken a hpt everday since the E.R. doctor told me and they have all been faint postives. I even call the 1-800 on the hpt (family dollar brand) to see what hcg level would pop for a positive and was told 25.. Just would really like any advice or helpful words?

User Image

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi
I'm sorry you are going through this I don't have anything particularly helpful to say, I just hope that you have some definate answers soon. It's not an easy time X

7 years ago

#Update Monday 6/27 midwife called to say they were a 30. but I also saw my OBGYN who also got blood work as well! OBGYN office called to say my #'s were 104!!!!

super excited!!

screaming at the top of my lungs!!!

one more test schedule for tomorrow!

wish me luck!!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo