Posts by crashbunny

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Little bit of a rant here, out of frustration. Please bear with me, and accept my apologies.

Ahhh...once again it's back to the drawing board, but like the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Apparently ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

The Ides of March.....

Well, March was a strange month for me...Cycle began as normal...again, but then around 8-9 dpo, I began spott ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The Sweet Torture Continues...

These up-and-down feelings are beyond me! For 5 and 6 dpo, I've been suddenly feeling completely out...except ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Waiting is so hard sometimes, especially when you feel good about something...

Well, as I had expected, the evil witch showed her head on the 15th of January. *sigh*. This time, I've gone b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Once again, waiting for the witch...

Today I am at cd28 of a normal 26 day cycle...17dpo. Wasn't really keeping track of my bbt after ovulation, un ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Biphasic or triphasic bbt chart?

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my chart and tell me if it is biphasic or triphasic, please? I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

mother nature must be toying with me...

Hi everyone! It seems I'm in the same boat as a lot of other women right now. AF was supposed to rear her ugly ...

15 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Question about fertility tricks...

Hello everyone! We have been ttc since November 2010, and I have a question (or maybe two) about using Mucinex ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages