Community post

Discussion

Question about fertility tricks...

Hello everyone! We have been ttc since November 2010, and I have a question (or maybe two) about using Mucinex and/or Robitussin to help thin mucus secretions. I'm currently in my menstrual phase (cd2), and I usually ovulate on cd12. How soon before ovulation should I begin taking the medicine? Should my sweetheart take it as well, to thin the seminal fluid? Any ideas or advice would be wonderful.

User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't know about your husband taking it...... but I usually use it 3-5 days before I think I'm going to ovulate. I don't use it more than 10 days though. I take 1 pill every 12 hours with a glass of water and if you are using mucinex my doc said to use the kind in the blue bottle. My doctor told me to use mucinex because it has more guaifenesin and that is the actual ingredient that loosens mucus. I am using clomid and it makes your cm thicken and become hostile. Good luck hope this helps.

User Image

13 years ago

That does help, and thank you for the insight! I'm going to drink more orange juice too, my doctor said that will help too. Good luck to you!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo