Posts by Sezzyeb

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

13dpo and losing hope

Ok so I am 13dpo supposedly and no af but also no BFP, just 2 BFN on 10dpo and 13dpo. Is there any hope for me ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Vulva colour

Just wondered at what dpo the vulva changes to red/purple colour? I am 3dpo and it has turned slight red and I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

1 Dpo, anyone want to stress together?

I am 1 dpo and this month I thought if anyone wants to stress with me and symptom spot? We will probably all t ...

44 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

13.5 Weeks Pregnant & Still being sick?

I am nearly 14 weeks pregnant and I am still having evening sickness. I was told that this would start easing ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Spotting at 10 weeks pregnant

I am 10 weeks pregnant and when I went to the toilet this morning there was some very light pink spotting when ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Any reassurance please?

Hi Ladies, If anyone knows what I am going through, it'll be all of you mummies to be. I am 10 weeks pre ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anovulatory - Advice and support

Hi Ladies, I wondered if there were any other ladies out there experiencing the same thing as me and wanted ...

6 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

1 Dpo, anyone in there with me?

I am 1 dpo and wondered if there was anyone else who wanted to symptom share and go stir crazy with while we c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Cramps!!

Hi Ladies, I am currently 5dpo, very early I know. But last night and all of today I have had a dull/mild ache ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages