Posts by meads+3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is the timing right?

Feeling really discouraged. We only bd twice during my fertile window, and I feel like the probability of be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Is the timing right?

Feeling really discouraged. We only bd twice during my fertile window, and I feel like the probability of be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Very positive opk 2 days before af due?

Af due in 2 days with no signs. Having super positive opks for 2 days, promising? Poll: good sign? (0 vot ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Breasts not sore like usual?

So normally I get sore breasts after ovulation up until the start of af, but this month nothing? No signs of a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

implantation bleeding at 9dpo?

So, I am currently 11dpo and still getting BFN on frer tests. I had what I think was implantation bleeding a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

new frer curved tests......bad?

Im wondering if its just me, or if anyone else has had a problem with the new curved frer tests? Not the test ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5dpo.....lots of watery cm

So I am 5dpo and since about 3dpo, I have been waking up feeling very wet with wet underwear (TMI). Sore bre ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding or af?

I am currently 8dpo. Last night i started cramping heavily and had some bright red blood. This has carried on ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages