Posts by Gotthefever

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

17 DPO BFP!!!!!!!

Well ladies I got a faint BFP this morning. I'm hoping to give others hope. I got 2 BFN from dollar tree tests ...

12 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First Response coupons

Many of y'all probably already know this but around me the pack of First Response tests is $9.97 for two and I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Something wasn't right

well ladies I had posted a BFP on Wednesday the 26. It was very faint but confirmed by ohhhh 4 other faint pos ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

BDing with NO cm.....question!!!

So we've been very active this month and I have had hardly ANY cm. Esp not any fertile cm. I have pre seed to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Can I join?

HI Ladies, I'm Jill, DH Charlie. I've been lurking and posting here and there here since the beginning of the ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

CD 2....anyone with me? Waiting for the baby dance!

AHHHHH it's all I can think about. I had a chemical preg last month, got my cycle on my birthday (2/28)BUT rig ...

8 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cramping after sex?

Anyone else have mildly painful sharp (uterine) cramps after intercourse? I should be 11 dpo and this happened ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Stingy/tingly breasts?

I'm not sure what or if dpo I am due to a recent chemical pregnancy. Possibly on 10 dpo if things picked up wh ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages