Community post

Discussion

Stingy/tingly breasts?

I'm not sure what or if dpo I am due to a recent chemical pregnancy. Possibly on 10 dpo if things picked up where they left off. Anyhow I've been having sharp stinging and tingling sensations in my boobs the pass few days. It is very noticeable when it happens. Also I have been peeing a lot more and I had some cramping the other night. Plus lots of cm (ewww sorry). Just wondering if anyone else has this going on or has in the past!

User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have had these symptoms myself, both this TTC and past pregnancies. Especially the breast pain and ^ cm. This TWW I've been having bb pain, and cramping. Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!!!!

User Image[/img]

13 years ago

I am probably 5 or 6 DPO and my boobs started feeling tingly and sore too...this happened the last time I was pregnant (had a m/c though)...it is my most memorable symptom...I am hoping...but also afraid it's in my head. AGH! Not telling anyone, even my husband...scared to sound crazy...good luck!

13 years ago

I am having the same symptoms as you!! i thought I o'd around the 6th, but turns out it ws closer to teh 13-14th. of Feb. Since about 5-6dpo i've been lightly campy, bbs are killing me! feel like i'm peeing every 30minutes, increased cm, the whole nine yards! I've taken a few tests, all negative of course. I'm just POAS pretty much every morning. This is my first cycle off B.C. so it's a little tough to figure out where I am. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

13 years ago

I feel like some symptoms are passing :(. Also hope the ones I still have aren't just in my head, lol! Baby dust to all. I told a gf of mine the other day I wish I'd just have some really strong symptoms so I'd just KNOW, even if that means morning sickness, just hope I'm not jinxing myself! BABY DUST!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo