Posts by sweetipie

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Any advice on my progesterone testing?

Morning ladies I was on femara this month,cd3-7...my cycles are 33-34 days long,i am currently cd 22 and ov ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Period one day early, my nipples are alot darker and boobs bigger and leaking...

I was on my first round of femara which i thought worked cos i had alot of preg symptoms but started my period ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT charting

Hope someone can help me!how do u turn on the specifics on a bbt chart for example fatigue nausea etc??the col ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Confused about ovulation

Hi all I had a MC & D&C end of June,had my first cycle 7 aug for 4 days! Started fertomid day 5-9! ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Am i pregnant!!

Hi Hope someone can help!! Had a BFP 4 june,MC 26/6 and D&C on 29/6! HPT neg a week after D&C 6/ ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

15 DPO one day late!

Hi all My LMP was 1 May and my cycle is 33 days!i was supposed to start af yesterday but stil no sign! Cram ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone have any advice plzzz??or gone through the same?

AF was due yesterday or today!my calender says today but i always start a day or 2 before that!i had spotting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Confused

Hi ladies Hope you r well I would love number two but i am very confused,with number one my LMP was 20 s ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages