Community post

Discussion

Confused

Hi ladies

Hope you r well

I would love number two but i am very confused,with number one my LMP was 20 sep 2011 and found out i was 5week on 28 oct 2011! He was born 19 june 2012, so i worked it out and i mustv ovulated right after my period ended!is it possible? My cycle was 35 days then and my cycle now is 32 days!2 days before my calender says i ovulated lastweek i had a little spotting wen i wiped,could it be IB or ovulation?

I had tender BBS,EWCM,AF cramps when i ovulated according to my calender(still having them now),im very tired,lots of WCM and moody!

Am i just imagining it all?took a test yesterday but was neg :'(

Please help me!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, sweetipie. I conceived my first child right after the end of my period as well, nothing is impossible for our amazing bodies in that regard. If you think there's a chance you may be pregnant, don't panic. It's not good for either of you, plus, as my DH likes to remind me, it won't change anything. Either way, wait a few more days and test again or see your doctor for a blood test to be sure. If you don't chart your ovulation, you should definitely start to give yourself peace of mind. None of our cycles work the exact same way, you may ovulate a lot later or earlier than most. Keep us posted!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you for answering!!!

I forgot to add im bloated/gassy aswell and sometimes when i make sudden movements theres a sharp pain in my right side!

I will take another test next week if AF doesnt arive!

Xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies

2 new symptoms: having to wee twice during the night and having heartburn/nausia at about 3 in the morning...

Hope its not my body playing tricks!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo