Posts by Bananna91

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Odd cramping???

In Feb I had a MC and never experienced heavy cramping, only what would feel like period cramps. However, for ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm scared.....

We miscarried back in February. Now, this positive pregnancy test is bringing all the fears back. I had to go ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Faint Positive!! 10DPO

So here I am and got a faint positive. This is the first time since a MC in February. So i'm hoping this one s ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Sooo tired..... (8DPO)

I can't lie....I've tested once today and once yesterday and oviously it was negative. I get soo antsy. Now th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Maybe Maybe Baby? 7DPO

Weirdest test I've ever taken. It wouldn't clear up for a hott minute and then there was the faintest of faint ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD12 (24MAY15)

Well the military has finally decided to relocate us to another duty station come October We're headed to Jap ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pain with intercourse during ovulation?

I've heard of implantation pain. However, has anyone had pain with intercourse during ovulation? It's only dur ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Negative 13DPO (12MAY15)

Well, definitely not pregnant, AGAIN. This last weekend was hard! It was mothers day and it was sad for me o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5 DPO and 7 Months trying

4 May 2015 I have very few symptoms at this point. However the ones I have could be pregnancy related or the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6DPO

Soooo I feel like a drug addict! Except my addiction is taking pregnancy tests wayyy too early! Hahaha The TW ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago