Community post

Discussion

Pain with intercourse during ovulation?

I've heard of implantation pain. However, has anyone had pain with intercourse during ovulation? It's only during intercourse. I feel so silly even asking this but I've I truly don't know the answer.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Oh hells yeah! I cant have sex on O day...I cant even sit on my ass for the day. I have to sit on a hip cuz my lower abdo bloats up so bad that the pressure is brutal! U are not alone!

8 years ago

This could mean your cervix is nice a low, and possibly in the way ;) There can be cause for concern if it is very painful though, you should mention it to your doctor next time your in the office.

8 years ago

I guess I'm not familiar with what a low cervix means (other than literally). Assuming that it must physically have to do with better positioning for fertilization. If that's the case let's hope that's where the pain is stemming from. I'll still make it a point to bring it up to my MD if this month doesn't end well too :-) Thanks for ll your help ladies.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo