Posts by mlong3019

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

The next step--Injections vs. Femara

I'm on my fourth cycle of Clomid, so if we don't succeed this month, I'll have to try a different treatment ne ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Success story

Unexplained secondary infertility can be beaten!

It's been almost one year since I finally beat unexplained secondary infertility! My husband and I wanted to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Back to waiting

So I'm taking femara this month and it made me ovulate on CD13! That is the earliest I have EVER O'ed. So it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD 1--Cycle buddies?

Anyone else on CD 1? Looking for cycle buddies to try to cheer myself up!

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Femara

Has anyone used Femara? I did 4 rounds of Clomid with no luck. My doctor wants me to start hormone injections ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Another Failure

That's what AF should stand for. That's what I feel like it is. And I still don't know whether injections ar ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFN

BFNs for the last few days...quit taking my progesterone. AF should arrive Tuesday, since it took about 2 day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Better

Okay, I'm feeling a little better today. I'm still disappointed and concerned about my progesterone level, bu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

ARGH

My progesterone level is only 12.5! I'm taking 200 mg of prometrium twice a day, how is it that low?!?! Last ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

4 (?!) DPO

This TWW is dragging! How am I supposed to not stress myself out or put too much pressure on myself this month ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago