Community post

Journal

4 (?!) DPO

This TWW is dragging! How am I supposed to not stress myself out or put too much pressure on myself this month if the darn clock won't move! Why can't there be a way to know if you're pregnant sooner???? Like your toilet water could change color the moment conception happens! Or a plus or minus sign shows up on your tummy? LOL Yes I know these things like that are silly, but I do wish we could know sooner. 6 days until I'll test at 11 DPO for Thanksgiving. I really hope we did it this month. I really hope we succeeded.

I realize I didn't say much about myself in my first entry. In a nutshell, I'm a 29 year old mom to an almost-3-year-old. I've been married for 7 years to my wonderful husband. We started trying for number 2 in July of 2010. I had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy in June. Since then, I've been seeing and RE, taking Clomid and for the last two months, progesterone. I also had an HSG done last month which came back fine, aside from my left tube not filling. My RE thinks that was because I was cramping pretty badly. My DH had a SA back in July and it was fine too, so we seem good to go.

So that's it! Little intro and mini-rant. Gotta love the TWW :-P

Name: Mel TTC #2 since July 2010 1 wonderful son born 1/28/09 and 1 angel baby

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

i loved you rant, as i feel the same as you. Because i'm also 4dpo, and the time no matter how busy you try to make yourself just won't go by fast enough. It sucks big time. Lol!!! But I do think thats a good idea with the toilet water changing colors at conception. Lol!! Well good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!! Keep me posted, maybe we can do the poas buddy system. Lol!!!!

12 years ago

That sounds great! When do you plan to test? Lots of baby dust to you too! Thanks for reading!

12 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm going to test either Wednesday or Thursday. Thinking I may try to hold out as long as to see if AF is late, but I know I won't be able to. Lol!

12 years ago

Well good luck! I hope we both get Turkey day BFPS!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo