Posts by abradley54

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

two days past AF was due

its been two days since AF was supposed to come. i think this fertility blend has set me back a couple of days ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

High temp since 14 DPO???

i am about 16 DPO now. and i woke up the morning of my 14 DPO did my temp and it was 99.8!! Normally its 98 ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

For the POAS addicts ;-)

Hi there! My name is Amanda and im a "Pee On A Stick" addict. haha This data entry is for all you ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

for all you POAS freaks ;)

Hi there! My name is Amanda and im a "Pee On A Stick" addict. haha This data entry is for all you ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

MOST LIKELY NO WAY OF BABY THIS MONTH

so i was in the hospital for extreme dehydration from the stupid stomach bug! and they put an iv in to get flu ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

two week wait. (tww)

I have my fingers crossed for this month to be the month that we finally get our miricale. Ever wonder why its ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

1/14/2015 a positive opk on a cheapie!

'm a littl worried because me and my husband did the deed at 1am this morning, but he just got switched to a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

1/13/2015 two days til alleged Ovulation day

So i had cramping today in my right ovary, then cramping in both... Yet all the OPK's were negative today. and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

back at tracking

1/6/15-- me and my DH are back at tracking my ovulation so we can ttc again. We've been at it for 2 1/2 years ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages