Community post

Discussion

for all you POAS freaks ;)

Hi there!
My name is Amanda and im a "Pee On A Stick" addict. haha
This data entry is for all you POAS freaks like me. I'll start off telling you a little about me...
Me and my DH have been trying for 3 years ti get pregnant. mainly by not using protection and not on the Pill... i tracked for a couple months in between these times and am 100000% sure i miscarried two days before our wedding in 2013 while white water rafting with my Family who flew in....
I have been Diagnosed with PCOS. and DH with low sperm counts. My PCOS has been a nightmare. although PCOS can mean mannnnyyyy things, for me it means i have regular periods for about 3 months and i ovulate on time with 32 day cycles from start to finish of the month... andddd then, theres the "SKIP A MONTH" and then back to a normal period for 3 more months. its very odd actually... last year it got to the point i was completely a mess and cried myself to sleep every night just praying my time would come and i can offer the world a beautiful baby that me and my husband made as a whole. then after our wedding we decided to give it a break because of how upsetting and depressed i got.

It even got to the point i did those online TTC psychic's which im sure most were out to get my money. but what i found interesting was one of them predicted my + test..... TO THE DAY. so scary. now when she predicted i would fall pregnant it was about 7 months before it happened and with the wedding that august i completely forgot that this one said the month of August.... and got 3 faint positive tests, and 2 weeks late on my period, and i thought the 3 faints were because of "Blue dye" tests! which SUCK! ugh but they give me hope lmao! so i tossed them after showing DH because he was like i kinda see a line. but idk. and i already had "LINE EYE" ahaha if you know what i mean!

So i went about my day and two days before the wedding i got my so called "AF" which was "two weeks late"........ until i went to the bathroom and was bleeding verrryyy heavy. (TMI ALERT)---------> to the point it was all over my black leggings i wore on the raft, and bathing suit, and toilet etc. and my little sister was visiting with me and was in the one toilet bathroom with me changing into dry clothes when she looked over and goes, Are you okay??! and i was like yeah i guess its just heavy due to being late. later that night i was still bleeding and noticed a large maybe like a size of a half dollar gray clot. and i experienced pain... :-/
it was sure of what happened at that moment.... but oddly enough relived to know i could get pregnant! i tested again and got nothing but Negative tests...

now im back at it!!! after taking 6 month break from tracking.. im back at tracking and we got prenatal's, and "Fertility Blend for Men and Women to help us along the way. im 10 DPO right now and have had cramps in my right Ovary all day... and ive POAS since 7 DPO. took 3 tests today. lmao. so heres to all you ladies that are just like me and are POAS freaks!! GL!!!

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo