Posts by Danikins

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Dreams

I had a dream last night.. Not so random as it may seem, i know we all dream, it's just that it is very rare ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Grrr...

Not clever am i!!! Only gone and lost my BBT Thermometer and crazily... not a single Chemist/Pharmacy nearby ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Long month...

This cycle is feeling really long, it is no more than the usual (so far) yet the days seem to be dragging. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Round 3 - Clomid

So it is now CD1 and off we go again with all the checks... first one to tackle will be the OPK's... Approx 2 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12dpo

Looking like i am out this month... Creamy CM yesterday and spotting today.. Another sad month :(

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Round 2 ... 10DPO

So... Round 2 of Clomid and now 10 DPO... Super Sore schnipplets and sick of the constant Heartburn. This c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT

Asking Opinions... When checking BBT each morning, what method do you use or feel is more accurate??? I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

TWW driving me mental

Currently 7 dpo - Due to test on the 6th September which of course feels like a million miles away. Feel like ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Unsure and getting anxious

I am 10dpo,took Clomid at start of cycle, ovulated exactly 14 days through my cycle... Had loads of little bi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Wishful thinking or positvity?

Today is 5 dpo this this cycle. This is my first cycle back trying after fertility testing. All came out good ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago