Community post

Discussion

TWW driving me mental

Currently 7 dpo - Due to test on the 6th September which of course feels like a million miles away.
Feel like i have had lots of possible symptoms quite early on. . . maybe day 3 or 4 they started. First was cramps in my lower right abdomen.. Not like pre-period cramps, just dull little twingy type cramps. . 3 or 4 days on i am still getting them but not as often. Days 4 and 4dpo i was getting only what i can describe is flutters in my uterus. . Strange but not unpleasant. and from about day 5 onwards i have had quite a thick creamy discharge (TMI i apologise).
Intimacy between me and my partner last night, of which i was told this morning i felt very different inside, my cervix seems like it has tilted and i am unusually tighter than normal.
Major tiredness and need to sleep longer hours past few days, and i could eat for England... half hour after a full meal and my tum is growling for more!

Reckon i am in with a shot this cycle?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you tested yet? What were the results?

9 years ago

I have... it was negative and was followed by lots of tears.
I think i have also started my cycle too... but not entirely sure as (tmi) its just a slightly pink goo...
I am gonna have to see if it gets any heavier before i decide whether or not to start the next cycle of clomid.. or to test again in a couple of days.

Did you test? Xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo