Posts by brandypandyxxx

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

ALMOST 5 WEEKS!

Well I thought id give you guys a update. I am almost 5 weeks pregnant. I really with the 21st would get here ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Two line love

Hahah I keep peeing on a stick bc I wanna keep seeing those two lines!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!!! ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

OMG OMG y'all help me b4 I faint

So iv been feeling off all day, nauseated but not bad, kind feel like iv not eaten all day. Iv been a bit jit ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10dpo July

Ugh, it's so hot, I feel sick. I did wake up nauseated. I iv been feeling off today, but even so I still feel ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9DPO

9dpo is hard, it's in the middle, your either almost pregnant, or, you not pregnant, the next few days are goi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Chines chart

you know something scary, that damn chines chart baby gender thing guess all my kids correctly, man dang it. N ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5dpo

So iv been studying and what not and while my temps are all over the place, we did learn that my Ovulation was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cm ahhh

So I'm what 4dpo, so kinda to early for real signs, but if you know your body you notice small changes. One, i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Temp and big O

So I tracked my temps, but I don't think they are 100% correct! I didn't always take it at the same time and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cazy Chart and stress

So I just started charting. The only thing that seems normal is my CF, my Cervix is all over the place, but I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago