Community post

Journal

Cazy Chart and stress

So I just started charting. The only thing that seems normal is my CF, my Cervix is all over the place, but I have had 3 kids so I duno if that has something to do with it. I guess I'm going to have to set my alarm to remind me to take my temp bc I forgot this morning.

My ears feel a bit better today, waiting to 0 is just about as bad as the TWW. But al least I have game of thrones to keep me busy LOL.

My doc told me to find something to keep my stress down, I know 28 and stressed, and it all goes to my back. I have a membership to Massage envy, much needed and I started doing those paint by numbers, keeps my mind off work.

Owning your own business is VERY stressful, but I do enjoy it, you can see my work on FB under Bohemian Boutique, and you can add me on my personal page, send me a message for that one lol.

I am also keeping busy on here, I'm really praying hard for a lot of women on here!!!

Well thats it, nothing much to tell today.

User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo