Posts by jeni284

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

recurrent miscarriages and when to see the doctor

I have had 3 miscarriages. With the last 2 I jumped right in head first and made doctor appointments right awa ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Vitex did it help? Lots of questions!

I am looking into taking vitex. I've looked into it before and could never decide on a dose or what kind to bu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Those who quit smoking please read

I'm on day 5 of not smoking. I decided not to use opks this cycle I seem to be pretty regular cd16 or 17 for o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Runny nose?

On New Years day I woke up with a sore throat and once I was up and moving around it dulled and my nose began ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

random cervix question for those who check

A little background. We have been ttc for a yr now. Been bbt and checking cervix since April. MMC in May Chemi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Wondfo opks

Has anyone had any issues with wondfo opks?? I've been tracking my cycle for a year now. This is the first tim ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

cd13 and I'm still spotting?

I tried to google this multiple times I haven't found anything it mostly just bring up stuff about mirena whic ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

bleeding cd9-11??? pos opks

I'm getting a little flustered with this cycle... I had a mmc at the end of July. I believe Aug 3rd I had my f ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

af after miscarriage too soon??

So I had a miscarriage blighted ovum 10wks. I used misoprostol and started bleeding July 18th. I bled for 9 da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

BFP! 11dpo

I'm so excited!! BFP at 11dpo midday no hold. I wanted to throw some of my non symptoms out there for anyone e ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago