Community post

Question

Runny nose?

On New Years day I woke up with a sore throat and once I was up and moving around it dulled and my nose began to run. I was either 8 or 9 dpo on that day. Its been 3 days and I'm still fighting a runny nose! My throat isn't sore anymore and I had a touch of an ear ache yesterday but its just constant sneezing and runny nose..
I just read that runny nose can be a sign of early pregnancy. Did anyone else get a runny nose with sneezing and lead to bfp?? I'm either 10 or 11 dpo today. I think probably 10.
They have a section where you can post your dpo and when you get a runny nose but it doesn't say if any of them got their bfp or not? It's not typical for me to get a runny nose. I'm so thirsty and been chugging orange juice in hopes of kicking the nose issue and the thirst. I think its part from having to breathe through my mouth so my nose don't run..
Thanks in advance!!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It can be a sign of early pregnancy but honestly, being cold and flu season, I would just assume it was a mild cold. Since PMS and pregnancy have the same symptoms, the only true way to tell if you're pregnant is to take a test when/after you hit 14 DPO or so. GL! :)

9 years ago

I agree with luvtowalkfast. Colds and runny noses are so common right now that I would not use these symptoms to draw any connections to a possible pregnancy. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo