Posts by slgamble

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Based on your personal research what are the top reasons for "unexplained infertility"?

Open to comments and thoughts.... and ANSWERS. This is definetly open to discussion but would love to hear vi ...

8 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

June IUI/IVF 2014!

New board for June IUI/IVF cycles. Good luck and :baby_dust: to every one!

294 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Learning to be patient....

We choose not to have an IUI this past cycle because DH wanted to take a month off. This cycle DH has a regula ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Taking a month off from IUI.

Our second IUI cycle was unsuccessful. The witch showed her ugly face late Wednesday night. DH needs a break f ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

IUI round two.

My next IUI is tentatively scheduled for this Thursday. This morning I had a lot of emotions after going for t ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

This TWW is killer

Had our first IUI this month. He had 6.2 Million swimmers post wash. Which they said was a great number. Teste ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What is a good SA count for post wash prior to IUI?

Moving on to our 2nd IUI this month. If you've had an IUI what was the post wash count?

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What DPO did you get your BFP?

What DPO did you get your BFP? Poll: 9-10DPO (5 votes) 11DPO (2 votes) 12DPO (1 votes) 13DPO (1 votes) ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5 DPO Very Hopeful

First month with an IUI feeling very hopeful that this will be a successful month for us. Last night I spent 1 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Running while trying to get pregnant??

I usually run twice a week anywhere from 2~4 miles. Does anyone else run while ttc? What does your doctor ad ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago