Posts by MissDilemma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Due date buddies July??

Hey guys! I would love to find some ladies to follow I'm due the 4th of your due around them please add me :D

12 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

6 weeks today

With my son I got morning sickness Inbetween week7 and 8 up until an hour or so before I gave birth and I'm th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Youtube mummy

i love making my weekly pregnancy vlogs i would encourage any pregnant lady to start up there own channel i ha ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

so got my results back

so at 11 dpo my hcg was 7 at 5 weeks my hcg was at 2870 yay says online can be between 2,580-6,530 so stil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

And now we wait

It's Sunday arvo I got my bloods done yesterday to see if my hcg is going up I haven't had any cramping or blo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

And now we wait

It's Sunday arvo I got my bloods done yesterday to see if my hcg is going up I haven't had any cramping or blo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And it begins

So for those of you that don't know lol witch is everyone with my son I had morning sickness from 6 weeks till ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Darker line

So I took a first response test this morning (16dpo) my postive was darker then the control line I really don' ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

positive tests but low hcg ?

okay so this was my first month of ttc baby number 2 my last period was 27th sep and i ovulated around the 11t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

so much stress

so today i am 14 dpo and i did get my BFP at 11dpo! i was so happy and excited and could wait to go to the doc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago