Posts by Two+1onway

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Clear blue with week estimater

Anyone have a online store where I can buy from ? I can't seem to find them in store or online anywhere !

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

iui or ivf

All our testing is done and now to wait till next week for our results. We have the decide which way are we go ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Try again this month or r/s test

We are currently going to infertility and my husband s/a is wensdays but my fertile week started yesterday and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Pregnancy test getting lighter

I am 13 dpo and I believe I got my first positive yeasterday morning but it was very light . Throughout the d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Timing of sex and pregnancy

We dtd 2 days before then the day before and day of and after ovulation do you think my chances are good for g ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

First appt with infertility

What should I expect on the first visit . Will be making a appt in a few weeks to discuss further options.

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Metformin

Any success stories with metformin? I've been on it for about a month now . My DH and I have been ttc since ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Ttc on hold

My gyn suggested to stop ttc :( . I need a d&c to remove placenta noduals from my last pregnany 2 years a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

1 year of trying

May marks one year of ttc our 4th baby . Have a appointment set up for middle of May with my gyn . What can I ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

On and off breast tenderness

Hi ladies just seeing if anyone has had on and off breast tenderness in early pregnancy I'm about 4 weeks toda ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago