Posts by mojojo29

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Apimist Honey/Royal Jelly. Has anyone got a BFP from this?

Hi Ladies, Just wondering if any of you had any success from taking Royal Jelly or even more accurately, A ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor...

Hi ladies, Well after 6 cycles and no success, I got impatient and have purchased the (expensive but highl ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

(TMI ALERT) Hemorrhoids... endometriosis symptom?

Excuse the embarrasing title but does anyone know if hemorrhoids can be a symptom of endometriosis? I am being ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

6-7 dpo and af cramps/pinching?

Hi Ladies, So two days ago I was convinced I wasn't pregnant (and very dissapointed) as my symptoms of a l ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Increased CM, Cramps, +OPK tests...? 4dpo? ARGH!

Hello, Can anyone shed any light, or PMA? This me and OH's 3rd month ttc and although I am a symptom spott ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

I feel out this month, need PMA

Hey ladies, Well 5dpo and all my symptoms have gone this morning. Since I was having lots of white and wat ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Wanted! Cycle Buddy with Ov. Day 7th July or similar, apply within... :)

Hello, Looking for a cycle buddy to share general chitchat with. Haven't told family or friends that we ar ...

10 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

4dpo... gas, bloating and upset tummy?

Hello, has anyone else had this? 2dpo I had an upset tummy with lose bowels (I suffer with IBS but its not nor ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages