Community post

Discussion

I feel out this month, need PMA

Hey ladies,

Well 5dpo and all my symptoms have gone this morning. Since I was having lots of white and watery cm, mild af cramps since OV, bit sleepy and gassy. I'm still sleepy and gassy but the cramps have settled and no CM this morning. So I think i'm out this month and just experiencing progesterone symptoms... bloody body tricking me again!

Feeling down and need some PMA. I know its not over until AF arrives but bit fed up now (and only 3rd month trying). My heart goes out to everyone whose been trying for longer and no success, its soul destroying. Wish I wasn't such a symptom spotter!

Got to stop after this month because we are off on holiday in October and I don't want to be under the 12 week mark, so was hoping this month would be lucky!

Anyone else feel the same? Think i'm leading up to a

to you all!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Jo xxx Daughter Penny (born December 2009) TTC baby no 2... all fingers and toes crossed! User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. I think your disappointment is very premature :) Any symptoms you have before implantation can only be from your normal hormone cycle. Hence those early symptoms couldn't have anything to do with pregnancy. The absolute earliest you can implant is 5-6 dpo and so it is only a few days after that you could possibly detect anything unusual. So, now is the time to START symptom spotting. Ignore what has gone before :) Speaking from experience there was nothing out of the ordinary when I got pregnant (sadly miscarried at 10 weeks :() except that I didn't spot before AF. My hCG levels were great for the first few weeks so it wasn't from that. We have been trying for 19 months but I know how you feel even after only a couple of months of disappointment. It still tears you apart.

Hope you feel better soon. I often feel very down around the part of the cycle too, so I think it is just the hormones. Progesterone should peak in a couple of days though, and that is the happy hormone :)

Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo