Posts by catedignum

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

hey please help

i am 7 weeks pregnant but look 6 months gone,i have lots of movements going on in my belly all day long can an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

IM FINALLY PREGNANT

ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE LAST NOVEMBER AND NOW WE HAVE FINALLY GOT PREGNANT, I HAD MISSCARRIED ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TIRED

16DPO AND SO FED UPMY LAST PERIOD WAS 12/05 AND IM SURE I MISCARRIED LAST MONTH, IV ALREADY GOT 2 DAUGHTERS, B ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

i did i !!!

HI ALL I FINALLY MADE IT IM HAVING MY 3RD BABY CANT WAIT HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH ALL YOU TRYING XX MUCH LOVE X ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

being pregnant

yesterday i found out i was pregnant and im too exited xxxx

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Success story

5 weeks

hii was ttc with my 3rd baby since last november and 3 days ago i found out i was having a baby, me and my hus ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5 weeks gone

hi im5 weeks gone and my back is aching my boobs are hurting and im feeling very dizzy any ideas on how to con ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

FED UP

MY LAST PERIOD WAS 12/05 AND MY PERIOD BEFORE THAT WAS 16/04 IM GETTING PREGNACY SYMPTOMS WHEN IS THE BEST TIM ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TTC WITH 3RD BABY

HI IM TRYING FOR MY 3RD CHILD MY LAST PERIOD WAS 12/05 AND IM HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS SORE NIPPLES, HEADACHE ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages