Community posts

Page 235

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2341 - 2350

Question

What do you all think?! BFP or BFN??

Took this yesterday knowing it would be far too early as I was only.8dpo. It came up straight away and is stil ...

10 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

CD1 Anyone else?

Hi, another journey has begun this morning as I’m back on CD1, like last month I’m looking for any ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you see a line?

Do you see it?

7 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Implantation bleeding

To anyone that's had implantation bleeding before what's it like? I've had 4 babies and I've never knowing ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

TTC 1st round of clomid - chances of multiples?

Hi Everyone. Hubby and i are trying to conceive for baby #2, i have a little boy almost 2 years old. took me 1 ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Success story

IM PREGNANT!!!

Se’Kani’s gotta little brother or sister on the way.. can’t believe after one try I’m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I’m thinking my symptoms are af

On to another month

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

UK ladies - Fertility investigation process?

UK ladies who have gone to a GP for fertility investigations after no pregnancy - what was the process you wen ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Update

I've needed to take some time out for my sanity. AF showed again this month despite trying and hitting the rig ...

16 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Opks

So this is my second cycle using opks and from what I have read it is negative without the test line being dar ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago