Community posts

Page 148

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1471 - 1480

Discussion

Is this positive or indent its blue dye cheap version of frer only cd24

So does this look like a vfp or a indent the test is a five day early cheap version of a frer im not due for a ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

The plan!

It’s been a slooooooow process, but my fertility office called to tell me my levels are finally down neg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Light periods

So I’ve been having really light, short periods. The last 3 days and are barely more than spotting. Day ...

3 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Progesterone question

Hi everyone, We have been TTC for over a year now and recently went to GP to see if anything was wrong bec ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

First official pregnancy symptoms!

So I've been getting super faint, shadowy lines on my tests the past few days. Until today, they are now shout ...

5 Comments     2   3    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Dark enough for around 6 weeks?

I know this is positive, but I have a history of chemical pregnancy and blighted ovum. I went to the doctor o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ultrasound today

I had my first ultrasound. They went by my LMP which was in November, but I told them, I am not that pregnant. ...

0 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Pregnant on Skyla IUD?

Hey guys, I’m extremely concerned, however this wasn’t a concern until my friend decided to mak ...

4 Answers     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

12DPO the waiting is painful

Didnt feel anything till 9DPO Bloating, dull pain and pressure 10DPO Acid, bloating, dull pain and pressure ...

16 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

AccuMed hpt

I’ve been getting shadow lines that are getting darker for 3 days on Accumed tests but still negative o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago