Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

AF... leaves early??

So, expected one more day of spotting or light flow, and nothing! AF is usually very strict about not leaving ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Almost time AF to leave...

Tomorrow should be the last day with AF. Maybe a bit of spotting Wed still. But hopefully that's it! So rea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF arrives!

Sure enough, AF showed up at 5 am this morning lol. Cramps were very uncomfortable but they still seem bette ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Expecting AF soon...

AF will be showing up between today and Wed... won't be today, having no signs of PMS. Even my CF is still fe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

OPK's and HPT's ORDERED!!!!!!!!

Ordered my first batch of OPK's and HPT's!! They are Easy@Home brand, similar to Wondfo. I ordered some pee cu ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

First official heart on chart ;-)

Sorry, just excited to post that first official pink heart for TTC #2! I'm so happy to be back on this journe ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Stay at Home Mom

Well... I was laid off from my job. I was with that company over 4 years, why couldn't they get rid of someone ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still having fertile CF?

7 DPC and two days ago, have creamy CF, past two days had watery CF again? Is this possible or am I misinterp ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TTC #2!!!!!!

My OBGYN gave us the all clear and some advice on conceiving =) He is the best OBGYN, SO funny!!!!! I already ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

OBGYN Consultation for TTC#2!

So, talked to my hubby about it, and we agree it is best to see my OBGYN and talk to him about TTC #2. Since t ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago