Posts by MamaOfAnAngel15

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Natural birth after c-section

Did you ladies have to have a repeat c-section? Im getting very close to meeting my lo and the dr said i could ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Why does it seem that i catch a cold faster during pregnancy

Seems like i can catch a cold as fast as person catching a ball.... Its become frequent as well doesnt seem to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Painful movement from baby?

I find LO is kicking and it's rather painful. Has any other moms experienced this?

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Does your baby kick harder than the last pregnancy ?

I just was wondering if you ladies who have had previous pregnancies or just started their journey for the fir ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

How to handle heartburn

Im now 17 weeks in and for the past few days i have been having intense chest pains almost like heartburn and ...

9 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Any moms get real red in the face for no real reason?

I noticed tonight that my face had become rather flushed... thinking nothing of it i carried on my way. I go t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Possible lactation at 14 weeks!?!

5can you lactate in early pregnancy! Tmi but my boobs have grown....i have started lactating on my right side ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

How did you fight morning sickness that came all the time?

Just started to have intense morning sickness and i work alot of the day so i cant always nibble lol how did y ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Today was the day I heard Jelly Bean...but im worried hb was a little low...

I am give or take 11 weeks and a couple of days along now.....i finally heard Jelly Beans little heart beat. H ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Today would mark me being 10 weeks 4 days.........but......

However, I have yet to hear lil jelly beans heartbeat on my home doppler.....how long did it take before you h ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago