Posts by diamondbaby

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

How to tell the difference between a evap and a faint positi

Hi this is a bit of a silly question, but I would like to know the difference between a evap and faint positiv ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

big temperature drop a good sign? or wishful thinking

Hey been taking my temperature this mouth and had a big drop, implantation? What are your thoughts? ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Have I ouvlated on the 12th

Hi could u guys take a look at my chart please? I think I oed on the 12th what do you all think. Be greatful f ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

HOPING FOR A BFP B4 XMAS

BEEN SEEING SO MANY BFP B4 XMAS AND HOPING AND PRAYING I WILL SEE ONE 2. TTC IS VERY STRESSFUL I DIDNT KNOW HO ...

10 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Any one used pre seed and fallen pregnant?

Hii me and my partner have been ttc for 9 mouths now, and this cycle I brought pre seed, ive only used it once ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Bump and grind has anyone read this book?

Hii I started reading this book(bump and grind) its a survival guide when ttc, just want other ppls thoughts o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

take a look at my chart doesn't look good :(

12 dpo and my temp has dropped from 97.88 to 97.34 on ff my cover line is 97.23 so its not below that, Do ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

implantation dip? let me know what u think plzzzzz

Take a look at my chart and plz tell me what you think thanks :baby_dust:

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

does my temperature s look ok? hav I ouvlated

Hi ive charted my temperature on and off I kinda get frustrated and stop, So I never really get it, if you f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

?????? plz answer this

If you ouvlate late in your cycle is your af going arrive later to? The reason whyi ask is because i had a pos ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago