Posts by ttc9687

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Just a thought

Hello all, i just wanted someone else's opinion on this. Dh and i hav been ttc for about 2 years now & sti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Just a thought

Hello all, i just wanted someone else's opinion on this. Dh and i hav been ttc for about 2 years now & sti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Advice sumone

Hello evryone im 25 & i hav had 2 ectopic pregnancies. The first was n december and the 2nd in may. Does t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

a journey

hey all jus wanted to insight everyone on my journey since december 2011. i found out i was preggers on decemb ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

OMG! Dreaming

Ok so the past few days i have been having these dreams that i am pregnant. The dreams seem so real but the cr ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Tired of the BFNs

So i was definitely sure this cycle was the one. Guess not!!!!!!!!! I had every possible symptom to have but a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I'm just SAYING!!!

Hello ladies i jus wanted to take the time to say....... i would like to wish the mothers a very happy mothers ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

anyone ovulate April 1st

Hi any ladies ovulate on April 1st if so what r some of ur symptoms. I would love to go through the tww with y ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Thoughts

Well here i am 5 dpo and i have been having all kinds of crazy dreams. The first one was i was 5 months pregge ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

So Weird. Answers plz!!!

Ok so my last question was about my dream of myself being 5 months preggo. The other night i had another dream ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago