Posts by Nicole24

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Been ttc going on 2 cycles

went to obgyn cause i spotted and no regular af. Hoping i walk out with good news instead i felt like a outca ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I am hoping for a postive friday

i had spotting not regular af then two days later i had worst side cramps they was on and off with pink spot ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Tomorrow is my expected period!????

Hoping i don't start and i get ppt! Wish me good luck

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anybody else feel little bubbles in their tummy ?

Anybody else feel little bubbles in their tummy and not pregnant or pregnant. I felt these with both pregnancy ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anybody else take family dollar test and get faint line? And did you find out your really pregnant

The brand was family dollar early pregnancy test i keep getting faint lines has this happen anybody and did yo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

spotting two days straight bright reds and pinks

Anybody else spot on and off and still be pregnant. I'm having signs of pregnancy and no regular af just spott ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting plus a faint postive

I started spotting today with uterus cramps just hoping it all stops... Plus took a faint postive could I stil ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

never ever use family dollar early test

They gave me false positives two months straight today I started my af pretty sure! Going on my 3rd month of t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago