Posts by Leahn90

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Af due tomorrow. Temps still elevated and side boob pain kind of out of the normal.

Bfn this morning... Thoughts??? You can check out my chart too

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Does it look like i ovulated this month? Please HELP me...

So last week i found out that i may have high prolactin levels of 26 ( 3 above normal) and i just got a re tes ...

7 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When does your BBT drop for you period...?

You can take a look at my bbt and tell me what you think. i think i o'd on cycle day 25 or 27... I hope htey k ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Can some one look at my BBT Chart?!?!? TIA

I removed two temps because of the timing i took them was bad and one was thanksgiving and i drank the night b ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I get sore nipple 14 days before my period like clock work.

Does anyone else experienced this and confirm ovulation? Poll: Nipples hurt before ovulation (1 votes) N ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Weird symptoms I have never had... Help

This is my first month using opks and my 13th month TTC. My ovulation tests have been positive from CD 14 to ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long should my OPKS be positive?

I am going on 3 full days of positive OPKs. Is that normal?

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long should your OPK stay positive?

Yesterday it was negative, It looks like i peaked at noon today and its already going back to negative results ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Do nipples usually hurt before or after ovulation?

My nipples get sore every cycle no fail but i havent take ovulation tests to figure when exactly it is that I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

My positive line is dissapearing?!??

I am at 12dpo and I have taken a test today and yesterday and both days the test showed a positive line then b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago