Posts by RPope84

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Retrieval and Fertilization Details - UPDATE!

We triggered on Tuesday night at 10:45pm. I felt pretty good up until about 9 the next morning. I was in a m ...

16 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Trigger Tonight! UPDATE!

Sandy, I saw your post on my last JE as I was getting ready to write this one, so here it is.... Our party ...

20 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time For an Update

So we began the injections about a week ago. I haven't had anything to update because I've been a pretty slow ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

The Beginning

This is finally it. I took my last birth control pill last night, and had my baseline blood tests and ultraso ...

10 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Suspicions Confirmed

First of all, I went in for my pre-IVF blood work and ultrasound this morning. Had 11 tubes of blood drawn... ...

14 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

IVF

Well, that's it. We've taken the first step for our IVF cycle. We went and talked to the RE again. He remember ...

15 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been on this site TTC our first for 2 1/2 years now, and I've made some great friends along the way. I j ...

12 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle #30, and Not So Good News

Ever since I stopped taking Clomid in July, my cycles have been so different. I'm afraid I messed something u ...

10 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle #29

I "may" have gotten a positive OPK last night. I made the mistake of buying the Equate brand with t ...

15 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle #28 (I guess I'm just using cycle #'s now as my title) - UPDATE

*Update - Well, so much for doing all we could this cycle... Chad got some kind of stomach bug on Saturday, a ...

13 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago