Community posts

Page 270

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2691 - 2700

Discussion

Abnormally shaped gestational sac?

Just went for my 6 wk scan...we could see the yolk sac (which the doc commented was a lil large), the fetal po ...

5 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

4-5 weeks into pregnancy, shortness of breath

Is it normal to experience shortness of breath so early in the pregnancy? Along cramps and lumbar pain (no ble ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ttc after a missed miscarriage my chances any advice ?

I currently just had a missed miscarriage and would like to conceive as soon as possible but dont want any ch ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

How do you cope?

I'm 11 dpo bfn on frer this morning. This is my 3rd failed IUI. How do you all cope with the disappointment ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Invalid?

I posted this in the TTC board but wanted more opinions. I took this tonight. I have 3 kids and have never had ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Can anyone see this?

I took one yesterday with evening urine and one today with morning urine. The line appears to be as thick as t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could this be an early symptom?

Going by my period app I’m 20 dpo and still haven’t had my cycle. I noticed yesterday and today wh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confused ????????‍??

My period was 4/5-4/8 but ever since I have had menstrual/ovulation type cramps every day almost non stop and ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Last period was Feb 10-15th. Both negative and v faint positive pregnancy tests?

So, my last period was Feb 10-15th. I haven't had a period since then although last month on and off felt as t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

What is up with my chart?

Well idk .. I'm mostly wondering why FAM isn't giving me crosshairs since the research methods is giving me cr ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago