Community posts

Page 248

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2471 - 2480

Question

HELP!!

I took an equate brand test and it came Positive within the 3-5 minute mark and took a first Response and I fe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Empty uterus on ultrasound at 6wks. Advice? Similar stories?

Ultrasound was done and nothing was found in my uterus so they thought maybe an ectopic at 6wks2days. This mor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

1st cycle clomid day 13 is this opk pos?

I dont know if this is pos yet? Any thoughts?

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

9DPO, is this positive?

Hi! Would love help with interpreting this test. My sister said it’s not positive but I see a line?!?! ...

10 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Baby be healthy

Signed up today... so starting prenatels today to get me as healthy as I can before end of june to july

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Tips for dealing with super sore boobs

Hey Ladies, I have had extremely sore boobs and nipples of the last week. It doesnt seem to mater what i d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HELP??????

So yesterday took first response and it was absolutely positive just took a dollar general one and it looks co ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Negative pregnancy test and no period

A while ago, I was on birth control. Mylan to be exact. Where you only have 3 periods a year. Well, halfway ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

So I have absolutely no self control lol

After having a chemical last month I swore I would not be testing early at all this cycle. Now I’m 10dpo ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Would you consider this a pos opk?

I'm on my first round of clomid on cycle day 12 I finished the pills 2 days ago is this pos or no?

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago